Starting with public speaking is not easy. There are couple of things that hold people back from giving it a try. If any of the statements below apply to you, we are here to help you:
- "I don't have any experience speaking at a public event"
- "I don't know how to write a compelling conference submission"
- "I'd like to share my experience but I have fear of public speaking"
- "I don't get financial support from my employer for such events"
Introducing the MongoDB Speaker Program
The MongoDB Community Speakers Program is designed to help build opportunity and visibility for MongoDB community members who are interested in speaking at events and user groups about MongoDB technologies. We're putting together a ton of resources to help new and seasoned community speakers succeed including finding the right event and topic, creating stunning slides with our template, and surviving a Q&A session. Check out the different resources:
- Apply for a Travel Grant
- Write a Conference Abstract
- Create Stunning Slides
- Craft a Talk
- Survive the Stage